Zionists are banned from entry to Maldives

The Maldives government is going to ban Zionists from entry to the country.

Zionists are banned from entry to Maldives

MojNews-The Maldives government is going to ban Zionists from entry to the country. 

The president’s office said Sunday that the Cabinet decided to change laws to prevent Israeli passport holders from entering the country and to establish a subcommittee to oversee the process, the Associated Press reported.

It said President Mohamed Muizu will appoint a special envoy to assess the Palestinian needs and to launch a fundraising campaign.

Nearly 11,000 Zionist Israelis visited Maldives last year, which was 0.6% of the total tourist arrivals.

 

Was this news helpful?
Comments sent by you will be published on the web after being approved by Moj news agency.

Messages containing slander and slander will not be published.

Add Comment